All participants must scan their vaccination passport on-site.
See the official rules for each discipline.
To simplify your travel plans.
Friday, December 10 from 6:00 PM to 3:00 AM (Saturday, December 11)
Saturday, December 11 nonstop from 8:00 AM to 3:00 AM (Sunday, December 12)
An essential: The 24h maps
As thousands of you will be joining us at the 24h event, it is important to make good plans for getting around on the weekend. We encourage you to car pool to facilitate transit and limit the number of vehicles on site.
When you arrive on Friday, several parking options are open to you:
- Parking at your hotel. Check with the hotel on availability when you make your reservation.
- Paid parking. Walking distance from the hotels on the Tremblant site, without shuttle service.
- Free parking with shuttle service. You can drop your bags at your hotel and go park your car in one of the free parking lots close to the resort centre. Then you can return with a shuttle to the pedestrian village.
In any case, we strongly recommend that you park your vehicle on Friday and leave it parked for the weekend, and only pick it up when you leave on Sunday.
Planning your accommodation
Each hotel operators has its own cancellation policy. Please inquire about it upon booking your accommodation.
Good planning for your accommodation is important for an optimal experience at Tremblant’s 24h. Whether you will be staying in the pedestrian village or off-site, Tremblant offers several options to match your budget and your needs.
Note that accommodations get booked up very fast for the weekend of the event, so we recommend that you book as early as possible!
Finally, make sure you get informed about each on-resort hotel facility's health measures before your arrival on-site.
Lodging in the Pedestrian Village
- Hotel rooms (most of them with kitchenette).
- Studios with kitchenette or full kitchen.
- Fully equipped condos from 1 to 3 bedrooms.
Accommodation Close by the Pedestrian Village
- Fully equipped 1 to 5 bedroom condos and resort residences.
- Connected by the Tremblant shuttle.
Off Site Accommodation
Wide variety of options including hotels, inns, condos, some with shuttle service to the resort.
- Mont-Tremblant's Old Village area.
- Chemin de la montée Ryan.