Fondation 24h Tremblant
The Fondation 24h Tremblant strives to maximise the use of every dollar. It relies on rigorous governance practices that promote sound management. The Fondation 24h Tremblant distributes 80% of donations received, or 80 cents on the dollar, to its recipient foundations. With combined costs for the organisation, campaign, administration and communications at 20%, the Fondation 24h Tremblant is in good standing in the charitable sector, taking into account that the national average for non-profit organisations is 26%, according to the organisation Imagine Canada.
Dr. Karine Mainville
Radiologist/medical chief, medical imaging department CISSS of Lanaudière
SVP and Chief Digital Officer, Export Development Canada
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors oversees the strategic directions of the organisation, ensures its sound governance and contributes to setting priorities for the use of funds allocated to the beneficiaries. The credibility of the Fondation 24h Tremblant rests on the Board’s leadership and judgment. The Board of Directors ensures sound financial management of the Fondation. It also ensures the compliance of the financial statements, verified by an external auditor. The Fondation 24h Tremblant is very proud to be able to rely on the support and expertise of the volunteer members of its Board of Directors.
President and Chief executive officer, Tremblant Resort
Vice-president, Operations, Tremblant Resort
Vice-President, Québec Affairs, Bell Canada - BCE
Vice-president, Corporate and Legal Affairs, Tremblant Resort
The Executive Committee
The executive committee is made up of business people from many different industries. These volunteer members contribute to the success of Tremblant’s 24h by using their expertise and business networks and playing an advisory role for the organisation.
- Annie Bergeron, Associate Partner Consulting, EY Canada
- Annique Aird, Vice-president, Sales, Marketing & Communication - SMT
- Caroline Fleury, Senior Director, Marketing, Sales, Communication & Events - TRA
- Christian Lafrenière, Partner, Creative Services - CRI Agence
- Eric Lafleur, Chief strategist at Lamier Counsel
- Frederic Ciorra, Director, Consulting Services, Financial Sector, Groupe CGI inc.
- Gabrielle Saine, Vice President, Commercial Real Estate Broker, NAI Terramont
- Jean-François Lorrain, Executive Vice-President, Finance & Administration, CFO
- Lyne Lamothe, Executive Vice President and Chief Talent Officer, Groupe Cirque du Soleil
- Marc-André Larose, President and CEO, partner, CIM Conseil
- Martin St-Amour
- Maxime Guilbault, Partner, PwC Canada
- Myriam Duguay, Forensic Partner and National Leader Investigation Services, KPMG
- Pierre Rodrigue, Vice-President, Québec Affairs, Bell Canada - BCE
- Rébecca Dumont, General Manager, Fondation Charles-Bruneau
- Réjean Junior Fortin, Senior Director, Collaborative Development, Offers and Services, COLAB Studio
- René Leclerc, Corporate Director
- Sébastien Paradis, CEO - Les Brasseurs du Nord inc.
- Shirley Byrns, Leader, Performance and organizational transformation, SBBS Management inc.
- Simon Lamarche, Co-founder & Partner, Adviso
- Simon Roy, Vice President, Transformation, Groupe Marcelle
- Stef Bourgault, Regional Vice-President, Quebec, GTA & Atlantic Provinces, Canada Life
- Simon St-Arnaud, Executive producer
- Marc Monchamp, Production Manager
- Marie-Élaine Boudreau, Director, Development and Partner Relations
- Marie-Eve Otis, Director, Communications and Marketing
- Mélany Mathieu, Director, Participant Services
- Nathalie Lussier, Director, Philanthropic Communications
Annual Financial Statement
Our annual financial statement is one way of confirming your contribution to children’s causes.
Financial statement to come soon.