Fondation 24h Tremblant
The Fondation 24h Tremblant strives to maximise the use of every dollar. It relies on rigorous governance practices that promote sound management. The Fondation 24h Tremblant distributes an average of 78% of donations received, or 78 cents on the dollar, to its recipient foundations. With combined costs for the organisation, campaign, administration and communications at 22%, the Fondation 24h Tremblant is in good standing in the charitable sector, taking into account that the national average for non-profit organisations is 26%, according to the organisation Imagine Canada.
SVP and Chief Digital Officer, Export Development Canada
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors oversees the strategic directions of the organisation, ensures its sound governance and contributes to setting priorities for the use of funds allocated to the beneficiaries. The credibility of the Fondation 24h Tremblant rests on the Board’s leadership and judgment. The Board of Directors ensures sound financial management of the Fondation. It also ensures the compliance of the financial statements, verified by an external auditor. The Fondation 24h Tremblant is very proud to be able to rely on the support and expertise of the volunteer members of its Board of Directors.
President and Chief operating officer, Station Mont-Tremblant
President - Fonds de Solidarité du Québec
Vice-President Sales, Marketing and Communications, Station Mont Tremblant
Vice-President, Québec Affairs, Bell Canada - BCE
Vice-President Lodging and Village Experience, Station Mont Tremblant
President - Palm Communication
The Executive Committee
The executive committee is made up of business people from many different industries. These volunteer members contribute to the success of Tremblant’s 24h by using their expertise and business networks and playing an advisory role for the organisation.
- Alain Labarre, General Manager, Urgo Hotels Mont-Tremblant
- Annique Aird, Vice-president, Sales, Marketing & Communication - SMT
- Caroline Fleury, Senior Director, Marketing, Sales, Communication & Events - TRA
- Christian Lafrenière, Partner, Creative Services - CRI Agence
- Dov Z. Wolman, Partner-in-Charge, Mont-Royal office, KPMG LLP
- Frederic Ciorra, Vice-President, Consulting Services, Greater Montreal - Banking sector, CGI
- Gabrielle Saine, Vice President, Commercial Real Estate Broker, NAI Terramont
- Jean-François Lorrain, Chief Financial Officer, PBSC Solutions Urbaines
- Marc-André Larose, President and CEO, partner, CIM Conseil
- Maxime Guilbault, Partner, PwC Canada
- Patrick Ménard, Vice-President, Paradocs Mountain Software
- Pierre Rodrigue, Vice-President, Québec Affairs, Bell Canada - BCE
- Rébecca Dumont, Chief Executive, Fondation Charles-Bruneau
- Réjean Junior Fortin, Senior Director, Collaborative Development, Offers and Services, COLAB Studio
- Sébastien Paradis, CEO - Les Brasseurs du Nord inc.
- Simon Lamarche, Co-founder & Partner, Adviso
- Simon St-Arnaud, Executive producer
- Marc Monchamp, Production Manager
- Marie-Eve Otis, Director, Participant Experience
- Valérie LeBlanc, Director, Communications and Marketing
- Marie-Andrée Touchette, Director, Participant Services and Donations
- Nathalie Lussier, Director, Philanthropic Communications
- Maëlle Tremblay, Assistant to the producer and management committee
- Michèle Deslandes, Lodging, accreditations, administration, and finances
Annual Financial Statement
Our annual financial statement is one way of confirming your contribution to children’s causes.
Financial statement to come soon.