Planning your accommodation
Our hotel partners are currently up and running, ready for their summer season. Each hotel operators has its own cancellation policy. Please inquire about it upon booking your accommodation.
Good planning for your accommodation is important for an optimal experience at Tremblant’s 24h. Whether you will be staying in the pedestrian village or off-site, Tremblant offers several options to match your budget and your needs.
Note that accommodations get booked up very fast for the weekend of the event, so we recommend that you book as early as possible!
Accommodations in the pedestrian village
- Hotel rooms (most with kitchenette)
- Studios with kitchenette or full kitchen
- 1- to 3-bedroom fully-equipped condos
Accommodations in the immediate area of the pedestrian village
- 1- to 5-bedroom fully-equipped condos and vacation homes
- Served by the Tremblant shuttle and the 24h shuttle
A great variety of options, including hotels, inns, condominiums, some offering a shuttle service into the resort centre.
- Vieux Village de Mont-Tremblant area
- Chemin de la montée Ryan
- Saint-Jovite area
- Served by the 24h shuttle
An essential: The 24h maps
24h site map (Updated version upcoming)
Ski trail map (Updated version upcoming)
Walk/Run route map (Updated version upcoming)
As thousands of you will be joining us at the 24h event, it is important to make good plans for getting around on the weekend. We encourage you to car pool to facilitate transit and limit the number of vehicles on site.
When you arrive on Friday, several parking options are open to you:
- Parking at your hotel. Check with the hotel on availability when you make your reservation.
- Paid parking. Walking distance from the hotels on the Tremblant site, without shuttle service.
- Free parking with shuttle service. You can drop your bags at your hotel and go park your car in one of the free parking lots close to the resort centre. Then you can return with a shuttle to the pedestrian village.
In any case, we strongly recommend that you park your vehicle on Friday and leave it parked for the weekend, and only pick it up when you leave on Sunday.