Now that your teams are signed up and motivated, it’s time to start working on your fund raising campaign!
1. Set a goal!
- Decide what your fundraising goal will be and enter it on the donations thermometer on your profile.
- As a way of staying motivated for the duration of your campaign, talk to your teammates and set an ambitious team goal.
Did you know that...?
The minimum fundraising goal is $300 per participant. Does that sound like a lot to you? Don’t worry, our participants collect on average $1000 each!
2. Get to know the cause
- Understanding the impact of the 24h on children’s causes plays an important role in the way you do your fundraising.
- Learn more about the foundations and the programs supported by the 24h event, the projects realised thanks to donations and also about the statistics related to this initiative.
- Learn how the 24h changes the life of the child sponsored by your team, an excellent way to put a face on the cause.
These will be your arguments to encourage your donors to take action.
3. Make your action plan
- Be creative and take advantage of your networks to optimise your fundraising efforts.
- Posting on your social networks, making asks by email, getting your family and friends involved, organising events: try every way you can to reach your goals...and then do it again!
- Adapt your actions according to your results, repeat your message and diversify your strategy; these are the keys to success.
- Refer to the Fundraising guide for a successful fundraising campaign!