Canada Life has been a long-time supporter of Tremblant's 24h and is committed to matching donations made by all participants in the month of November, up to $150,000.
“During these challenging times, Canada Life is committed to helping our communities in any way that we can. That’s why Canada Life is matching donations of all participants, up to $150,000, for the month of November. These children need our help now more than ever, and we hope this matching program encourages people to donate to these important causes in Quebec. We’re looking forward to seeing the unique ways teams will participate and raise money for these great causes.”
– Monique Maynard, President, Quebec Affairs, Canada Life
HOW IT WORKS?
- Canada Life will match donations raised from Nov. 1, 2020 through Nov. 30, 2020 or until the $150,000 maximum matching amount is reached, if sooner
- Participants must raise a minimum of $500 to be eligible for Canada Life donation matching
- Participant donations over and above the $500 minimum will be matched up to a maximum of $1,000 per participant
- Matched donations will be listed on your profile page at the end of November. You will also receive a confirmation email.
- Donation matching funds provided by Canada Life will not be eligible for inclusion on personal charitable tax receipts.
- Corporate donations will not be eligible for donation matching, including corporate donations to individual participants.
Looking for more information about how Canada Life will be matching donations? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About Canada Life
Canada Life has been the presenting sponsor of Tremblant’s 24h since 2018. Canada Life’s purpose is to improve the financial, physical and mental well-being of Canadians. Canada Life has nearly 1,000 employees in Quebec, over 11,000 employees in Canada and more than 23,000 advisor relationships across Canada.